Las Vegas 1st Time Home Buyers May Be Forced out of the Las Vegas Real Estate MarketRising interest rates combined with low inventory and rising home prices may get some Las Vegas 1st Time Home
What Americans Say Would Make Them Move
Besides looking at the most desired moving locations, the survey asked respondents to name their top reasons for wanting to move. The number one moving motivation for respondents was wanting to live in a better climate.
In fact, the survey found that more than six in ten residents who live on the East Coast – 64 percent – and 61 percent of Midwesterners say they’d consider moving in order to live in an area with a better climate and weather.
These are the top moving motivations for survey respondents:
- 52% said they’d consider moving to another state to live in for a better climate or better weather.
- 41% said they’d consider moving for a job opportunity.
- 35% said they’d factor in proximity to family.
- 25% said they’d consider a move for health reasons.
- 18% said they’d move to be closer to friends.
- 16% said they’d relocate to be closer to a significant other.
- 14% said they’d move for greater educational opportunities.
- 13% wanted to live in an area with a more accepting lifestyle.
- 11% said they wanted to move to a place with political views that are more accepting.
- 11% wanted to move to an area where recreational marijuana is legal.
- 07% said they’d consider moving to a place where their religious views are more accepted.
"There is no substitute for experience!" Growing up on Long Island, N.Y., Bart learned many things from his mom, who was a real estate attorney. He worked as a buyer in retail sportswear in New York u....
Latest Blog Posts
Who remembers Pi from high school math? That's the number that goes on to infinity; I remember 3.14159.... That makes every March 14th (3.14) PI day. ;
The Las Vegas City Council just levied a $72,900 fine to a homeowner for leasing her home on Airbnb and HomeAway without a license. I told you so:http://bethellynrosenthal.nv.exprealty.com
In year 13 I had to spend almost $11,000 replumbing and rewiring one of my rent houses because the builder cut corners back in 1995.Yes, I had a home inspection. But here in Nevada, licensed home